“ A speedy centre back since he was 5-years old, Andrea reads the play
and understands all aspects of the game while being the ultimate
defender. His major strengths are:
• Exceptional Defending Ability: an expert at tackling, sticking with
his opponent off the ball, double teaming, delaying, winning
headers and implementing defending tactics;
• Speed: excellent positioning and strength and exceptional
• Strength/Shielding Ability. ability to push offensive players off the
ball, win headers, and shield the ball well;
• Heading Ability: defends consistently against aerial passes,
crosses, and set pieces. Ability to header far and wide to remove
the ball from the defensive half;
• Passing Ability: always looks up and passes the ball with time and
space. Consistently passes to feet and makes effective long passes
through the air.
Andrea has consistently been the backbone of all the teams he has
played with, possessing the grit and determination needed to do
whatever it takes to prevent the opposition from scoring. He is a
master at protecting the goalkeeper from breakaways and serving as
options for midfielders in the defensive half. Andrea has the mental
capacity, toughness and determination to succeed.
Andrea has played in Italy (Rome) for Tor Di Quinto and Calcio
Federale Italiana Coni; L.A. Galaxy Academy in USA (Los Angeles);
Pateadores Academy USA (Los Angeles); and CD Alberite Spain.
Throughout 2017-2020, Andrea has been awarded the captaincy 3
times, twice winning player of the year (MVP), and winning 3 leagues.
He was recently selected Captain of GPS International Academy, Valencia.
“ CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Season 2017/2018 | Captain for GPS Spain International
Academy, Valencia,Spain. 13 goals as center back;
• Season 2018/2019 | 3rd Division Spain. Youngest player in
the squad; started every game, with 2697’ minutes in 3rd
Division. One of the youngest players with most minutes of
the Division (number 4);
• Awarded the All Tournament Player, and Most Valuable
Player of the German playoffs and also included in the
Dream Team list, of 11 players, selected by all coaches in